Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Can't Run No More

  1. #1
    Inactive Member RoadZOmbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2005
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    hey guys....I was wondering if anyone had the lyrics for Can't Run No More...thanks...I think thats a bad a$$ Social Distortion song

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by RoadZOmbie:
    hey guys....I was wondering if anyone had the lyrics for Can't Run No More...thanks...I think thats a bad a$$ Social Distortion song[/QUOTE

    Sorry...no lyrics.
    People on this board seem to dig "I Can't Run No More", but I'd prefer "Private Hell" anytime over this song...and I'm glad "I Can't Run No More" has stayed in the vaults so far...

    Btw...I really like your signature and those VidCaps! I was there when it was filmed back in 97 in Duesseldorf/Germany and I think the performance kicks so much more butt than the Live in Orange County DVD, but that's just me...

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ July 01, 2005 09:53 AM: Message edited by: lostheart ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tattguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i can't run no more isn't on here, but it's a kool link : http://www.taborama.com/
    lots of sd tabs and lyrics

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SaintofCircumstance's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2005
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    does anyone know where to find a good version of private hell? or the lyrics to diamond in the rough?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member RoadZOmbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2005
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    [quote]Originally posted by lostheart:
    Originally posted by RoadZOmbie:
    hey guys....I was wondering if anyone had the lyrics for Can't Run No More...thanks...I think thats a bad a$$ Social Distortion song[/QUOTE

    Sorry...no lyrics.
    People on this board seem to dig "I Can't Run No More", but I'd prefer "Private Hell" anytime over this song...and I'm glad "I Can't Run No More" has stayed in the vaults so far...

    Btw...I really like your signature and those VidCaps! I was there when it was filmed back in 97 in Duesseldorf/Germany and I think the performance kicks so much more butt than the Live in Orange County DVD, but that's just me...

    <font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ July 01, 2005 09:53 AM: Message edited by: lostheart ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">thanks for the comments!!....yeah I liked that performance more than Live In Orange County....something about Chucks way of playing the drums was bad ass.....and everyone else performed f*cking awsome....I my self havent heard Private Hell so I can't compare the 2...so if If anyone has it, feel free to please send it to me...thanks

  6. #6
    Inactive Member RustyLane's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    these are the lyrics for diamond in the rough for all that i can hear... they are a little different on the columbus, ohio version.

    well i been up here and i been down
    been kicked around here, this god forsaken town
    so many folks so little time
    i gotta find peice of mind, '
    peice of mind... yeah yeah yeah

    i was looking for something
    anything at all
    something to believe in
    written on the bathroom wall
    i make mistakes yeah
    i made a few
    whats a poor boy supposed to do?

    then she said yeah yeah
    your like a diamond in the rough
    your dirty and your damaged
    all you needs a little love
    but inside theres a sparkle
    thatll light the stars above
    but youll be there in the morning
    when the going gets tough
    yeah yeah yeah

    there was a time when i could not see
    i got no reason to live another day
    ill pick my fights, ill pick some more
    wont you help me up from the floor?

    then she said yeah yeah
    your like a diamond in the rough
    your dirty and your damaged
    all you needs a little love
    but inside theres a sparkle
    thatll light the stars above
    but youll be there in the morning
    when the going gets tough

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •